Friday 24 September 2010

In other news...

As part of our training on the new innovation, from Conference to soft launch in November, all the leaders in the area have to literally "Live the Plan".

I have obviously been doing so, and have basically been like a new member again. Weighing, pointing* tracking, and, most importantly, LOSING WEIGHT!!! (Which is great because I gained 8.5lbs on holiday and needed to shift it!)

The first week, Conference was on the Sunday, so I weighed myself as I got home to start Monday morning. Weigh-in is on a Thursday and I had lost 4.5lbs.

Week two, another 1lb off, and THIS week after using every single Point* available to me, going over by a couple EVEN AFTER USING THE EXTRA POINTS* I EARNED FROM ZUMBA (where is my embarrassed smiley?!?) I still lost another 1lb!!

This plan is the best thing I have ever seen. I want to tell everyone about it SO much, but I can't.... and the members in my meeting just need it, they need the inspiration....  Just another month to go.... ish!


*The new innovation will not use any version of Points terminology!

No comments:

Post a Comment