Friday 19 November 2010

Weekly Weigh In

I put 2lbs on this week. Doh! I was honest though - wore my "Little Miss Bad" top to the meeting and admitted that I had totally used up all (if not gone a little bit over) my entire ProPoints budget! What do we always say?

"If you stick within our ProPoints budget, you will see success"

Not that I went over by a lot, only a couple of ProPoints, but if I got my daily allowance slightly wrong, it could have made all the difference.

I'm trying to maintain, so clearly went up too many ProPoints on my daily allowance. It's all trial and error until you find the right number for you, so 31 was too few - kept losing - and 33 is too many - had a gain so looks like my magic maintenance number will be 32 daily ProPoints!!!

Going to lose this extra pound first and get back to my 11st 8 goal and then I'll stick to 32 and see how I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment